Computer Salvaged Specialists - Health and Safety Policy
Computer Salvage Specialists operates a health and safety policy aimed to protect all
|Download a PDF of Health and Safety Policy|
employees, trainees, contractors and visitors. The following areas of responsibility are regularly reviewed.
- The workplace is safe and without risk to health.
- All dust, fumes and noise are kept under control.
- All plant and machinery meet the safety standards required.
- All articles and substances are handled, stored and used safely.
- The working and rest areas of our employees are kept healthy and all facilities including lighting, heating, ventilation and toilet facilities are well maintained.
- All staff are given sufficient information, training and supervision to enable them to perform their given job and ensure their health and safety.
Using the above headings, it is the ongoing intention of Computer Salvage Specialists to monitor and strive to improve the health and safety of both staff and visitors whilst on our premises. This combined with monthly audits from the Environment Agency we hope will enable us to fulfil our aim to maintain continued high standards of health and safety at work for all involved.